[BAY AREA] 2020 Fall in the bay area

 

2020 Fall


I went to a nearby park. I saw a tree full of autumn and it fell leaves. It was very beautiful.








I could feel like Alice in Wonderland. I wondered if there would be another world in the mirror.



















I was addicted to landscape photography with fallen leaves.
































 Fall and Leaf 
By Ju C.


#park #America #leaf #leaves #red #bayarea #SanFrancisco
#Bayarealife #photo #photography #fall #pretty #picture





Purchase Pictures->



If there are any photos that you would like to purchase among the photos that have not been uploaded to Shutterstock, please leave a comment and we will make it available for purchase.

My photos are here for your viewing pleasure. Please do not use them without my permission.










Comments

Popular Posts